How to install a dishwasher?
Before you begin, remove the old dishwasher, read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing a dishwasher. It may contain information specific to your new device, such as additional parts that may be needed for the model.
- Turn off the electricity to the dishwasher at the switch.
- Turn off the water supply at the shut-off valve under the sink.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the front panel near the floor.
- Disconnect the old wiring connections in the connection box.
- Disconnect the old water supply from the dishwasher with a wrench.
- Place a shallow bowl under the connection to collect any leaking water after removing the nut.
- Remove the screws from the brackets that secure the dishwasher to the bottom of the countertop and to adjacent cabinets.
- Disconnect the drain hose from the dishwasher.
- Place a drip sheet or piece of cardboard on the floor in front of the appliance to avoid damaging the floor.
- Pull out the old dishwasher and move it away from the area.
- Tape the existing electrical cable to the floor so that it is not disturbed when the new dishwasher is moved in place.
How to install a countertop dishwasher?
How to install a washing machine?
How to Install a Dishwasher Step by Step - It's Easy!
Wikipedia information about DishwasherDishwasher A dishwasher is a machine used to clean dishware, cookware and cutlery automatically. Unlike manual dishwashing, which relies heavily on physical scrubbing to remove soiling, the mechanical dishwasher cleans by spraying hot water, typically between 45 and 75 °C (110 and 170 °F), at the dishes, with lower temperatures used for delicate items.A mix of water and dishwasher detergent is pumped to one or more rotating sprayers, cleaning the dishes with the cleaning mixture. The mixture is recirculated to save water and energy. Often there is a pre-rinse, which may or may not include detergent, and the water is then drained. This is followed by the main wash with fresh water and detergent. Once the wash is finished, the water is drained, more hot water enters the tub by means of an electro-mechanical solenoid valve, and the rinse cycle(s) begin. After the rinse process finishes, the water is drained again and the dishes are dried using one of several drying methods. Typically a rinse-aid, a chemical to reduce surface tension of the water, is used to reduce water spots from hard water or other reasons.In addition to domestic units, industrial dishwashers are available for use in commercial establishments such as hotels and restaurants, where many dishes must be cleaned. Washing is conducted with temperatures of 65–71 °C (149–160 °F) and sanitation is achieved by either the use of a booster heater that will provide an 82 °C (180 °F) "final rinse" temperature or through the use of a chemical sanitizer.
Others are also looking for
- install dishwasher in condominium
- youtube install dishwasher
- cost install dishwasher rental